Donations to assist with Liz's Medical Bills

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fun with the fam-dam-ly

I have been doing paper work for the last few days and working on some things for different friends who have exciting things about to happen in their lifes . I think doing paper work is almost more exhausting than a day with out a nap , but it all has to get done . Blah !

On the high note my dad's good friend Jeff gave us his amazing Marinier's tickets . 6 rows back off to the right side of home plate awesome ! I have never been to the diamond club so it was experience . Private entrance , catered food it was like thanksgiving at the country club . Prime rib , turkey , clams , all kinds of salads and fruit . It was a impressive spread . The seats we had were all nice and cushy and roomie . Then they have these sheats of paper when you want something you just check off what you want and they bring it to you . Wanna beer check it off . Want fish and chips check it off . It was kinda weird to not pay for anything . I liked the all inclusive part . I didn't have to deciede between things . Plus I forgot my money * blush * I was glade that I didn't need any . Dad really likes sitting there too , ha ha he looked at me and handed me the sheet of paper and said it had been a half hour since he had a snack . Later on he came back from the bathroom with a hotdog . A little later in the inning I poked my dad in the leg to see if he had filled his hallow leg and to check his sodium level . I guess I just could of looked at his calf to see if he had developed cankles . When we were leaving the game I had had my fill of coffee and suger . I was tired wired and sugar buzzing . Dad was tired , fried , and loopie . We passed by a street guitar player and dad and I both caught a listen to one of his verses and he sang " My doggie .... " . So all the way back to the car dad was screaching about " My doggie " then I joined in . Karyn turned and looked at dad and I and said what are you two talking about ? We both chimed in " my doggie " !!! She rolled her eyes annoyed that we didn't give her the answer she wanted . Then shook her head an gave me the look that she didn't want to know .
He he he he I love Sister . It was a nice day with the family . The Marinier's won and I got out of the house and was able to do something that had nothing to do with a hospital or treatment for 6 hours I loved it !!! Thanks Jeff !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment