Donations to assist with Liz's Medical Bills

Monday, November 15, 2010

So it wasn't the day after .....

Sorry it took a few days , I had a social hang over ( I did to much ) . Thursday night was awesome ! I took my sister and my friend Jessica up to Seattle to see my other friend Jessica Rosa aka Boom Boom la Rue preform in a show . It was fantastic ! Good music , new moves mixed with classic moves , some skits to jazz others to rock . A classic can-can and a reverse strip tease . The show had it all ! I made them get there early so we could find parking and get a good spot . After we went around the block we found a parking place . I went to pay the attendant I was short like 4 bucks it was either give him a tip, he had no change he was waiting for his manager to bring him some , or ask him if I could be back with some change . He looked at me pulled out his wallet and paid for me . I was just floored ! I walked up to Jess and Sister and told them what happened and while I was telling them I realized I had my wig on . I am AMAZED at the power of hair . I look at them an I said " I think it is because I have like hair right now " yes I said it totally valley not meaning to . Jess started cracking up . She turns an looks at me flips her hair over her shoulder and says " Oh my god ! I'm so pretty with hair ! And I like get shit for free ! I'm like way hot ! " . I kinda blushed but laughed . It was pretty funny . I'm kinda use to the way people look at me when I have a scarf on , its more of the ugly duckling / poor you / i'm glad i'm not you / i use to be you followed by awkward stranger hug sometimes the other person crying and then the stay strong speech , yet when I wear the wig most just ask what I got my scars on my chest from . I have to admit I have made up stories . It makes it not as tedious to deal with plus it's entertaining for me =) . My favorite one i have told some one was I was stabed by my sister with a meat fork ! hahaha you should of seen her face . She looked at me like your sisters crazy then Sister at me around the corner and I interduced karyn . As I finished I pointed to my chest and then made the shhh sign . I've never seen someone scurry away so fast . Hahaha also the other funny part is that there is now someone out there who thinks my sister is fliping crazy . For some odd reason that thought warms my heart . =)

Well besides tormenting Sister , I have been baking cookies . Sister gave me a challenge . To bake ALL the cookies in the Betty Crocker Cookie Cook Book . Having grown up making cookies from that book I thought to myself well I think I have made almost all of them ... not even close I think I have made like 40 of the different kinds . So i added up the cookies 146 if I bake 2 types of cookies a week , then make the normal 12 to 14 different kind of Christmas cookies it should take me about a year . I will be smelling like a cookie for ever !!

1 comment: