Donations to assist with Liz's Medical Bills

Thursday, November 11, 2010

A long but nice week

Well I think I found out why sick people need so many blood transfusions . It's not that we bleed out or that our blood is unhealthy . It's due to the fact that twice a week ( if your lucky ) you get a blood draw to mak sure you are healthy . Heathy enough to be treated . Well I know when I go in for a blood draw they take 3 different vials of blood . Plus theres the blood they draw out to make sure all the flush stuff is out and they draw only blood . Then they draw out for me about 9oz of blood . doesn't seem like much but think of it this way a pint is 16 oz hence the term a pounder glass . So in a given month they take over a pint !!! Then they tell me that I need 2 pints to balance back out . hahaha It's a goood thing I love the staff at T.G. !

What have I been up to ? Thanks for asking ! =) I have been kinda on the down low . I have gone out a little but generaly this week I have been cozy at home in front of my faux fire place heater . I try an stay warm but sometimes I need help to warm the bones . Tonight though I am going out ! An old friend from Fenster is in a show tonight . I gathered up the troops and we are trotting off to Seattle for a fantastic show !! I am excited to get out of the house and city for a few hours . I will write about tomorrow after I wake up from my I had to much fun social coma .

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time tonight! The car ride home was a riot. TURN RIGHT!

    ReplyDelete