Donations to assist with Liz's Medical Bills

Sunday, August 15, 2010

booster shot

At 1st I didn't feel better from the blood transfusion . zI thought everyone lied to me about how much better I would feel . I mean I slept the whole 2 days away after . I felt just as sluggish and drained as I did before it . Well I then went in on Friday and they check my counts and they were way up but I still felt way down WTF ! The nurse told me my bodt was most likely useing that energy to accept the blood . I then was given the miracle shot in my belly . I don't know what was in it but about 3 hours after it , oh yeah ! WEeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!

The nurse told me to still give my body a few days before being around people so today is the 1st day that I get human contact other than my family in almost 2 weeks ! I'm so excited to see people . I missed my friends wedding that was yesterday =( , a birthday party on Friday and a bbq on Thursday . I might not stay long at stuff but it is still fun to get out of the house .

In the last week and a half I have watched 2 seasons of Dexter and half a season of Spartacus . I would walk around in circles around the coffee table and get tired haha . I had to move though laying around all day makes the muscles tight and sore . I also have a stretching regimine that I have to do or my whole body wants to go decrepide . I'm afraid my hair will grow back gray and between the decrepidness and the hair people with mistake me for some old lady .

No comments:

Post a Comment